Why Come on the Course?
Are you optimisng all the personal resources at your disposal? Are you making the most of your talent? Your Energy? Your Time?
Do you feel super organised and highly effective in every area of your job?
If you have answered No to any of these questions, then this course is definitely for you.
Come and explore the next steps you can take to have a fulfilled experience at work where you know you are making the most of your talent, skills and energy
What will I do on the day?
You will explore some fundamental tips and techniques highly effective people use, and then get the opportunity to put these skills into practice. You will be able to identify your preferred Communication Style and adapt that style to influence other people.
You will takeaway an understanding of:
- The skills, behaviours and qualities of a highly effective person
- How best to focus your energy at work in order to make the biggest impact
- The impact that submissive, aggressive and assertive behaviours can have on people
- Which assertive behaviours to demonstrate when influencing people
- How our self esteem influences our ability to be effective
- High Quality Communication Skills including questioning, positive language, body language, tone of voice and active listening
What we will exploreThis is an interactive course, using our professional actors, in which we will explore the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to be a highly effective person. We will use a blend of theory, discussions and activities to build skills and confidence
During the course of the day we will explore:
- The qualities and attributes of a highly effective person
- How to recognise your own preferred communication style
- Identifying the preferred communication style of others
- The skills and behaviours needed to be assertive
- How to portray confidence
- The skills and qualities of an effective person
- Empathy, rapport and building relationships
- Tone of Voice, body language and high quality language
What will I learn?
Having attended our Being Highly Effective At Work Course Skills course you will have explored:
- Identifying your own preferred communication style and that of others
- The qualities and attributes that make a highly effective person
- Your own communication style and the impact that it can have on other people
- How your own self esteem influences our personal effectiveness
- Skills to portray confidence and assertiveness