Who is it For?
This Course is for Team Leaders and Managers to establish the most effective way of getting the best from their people.
Why Come on The Course?
Are you wanting to constantly get the best out of your Team?
Do you feel some of your people are not fulfilling their potential?
Have you kept telling your team to do something and it just doesn’t get done?
Do you often feel like some of your team aren’t listening to you and you don’t know why?
Is it frustrating for you when things you have specifically asked for do not get completed to your standard?
If you have answered Yes to any of these questions – then this course is for you.
What will I do on the day?
Coaching is widely recognised as a highly effective tool for supporting personal development and getting the best results from your people.
You will explore some fundamental tips and techniques to help you become a great Coach and then get the opportunity to put these skills into practice
What is it?
A highly interactive session that uses the latest coaching models and a live professional actor. Using your own real life situations, you will build your knowledge, self awareness and skill set, eventually having the opportunity to practice your own Coaching session with the actor playing the Coachee.
You will takeaway an understanding of:
- The different styles of coaching and how individuals learn and develop
- How to use situational coaching to get the best out of your people
- The best way to deliver feedback so that individuals WANT to develop and improve
- The skills and behaviours needed to be a great coach
- How to lead a great Coaching session and get the results you want
What we will explore?
This is an interactive course using our professional actors in which we will explore the subject of coaching through discussion and practical activities.
During the course of the day we will explore:
- What is coaching?
- What are the benefits of coaching?
- What might be the barriers to coaching?
- The different styles of coaching
- The GROW model
- Best Practice in Coaching
- How to deliver Feedback
- Communication Skills during a Coaching Session
- Active Listening
- Cracking Coaching Questions
- Empathy, rapport and building relationships
- Tone of Voice, body language and high quality language
What will I learn?
As a result of attending our Cracking Coaching Skills course you will have explored:
- The benefits of Coaching to you, your team and the business
- The attributes of an outstanding coach
- The 4 key steps of the coaching process using the GROW Model
- The difference between Directive and Non Directive Coaching and when best to apply each
- A 1-1 coaching session and have taken part in leading it
- Giving highly effective feedback
- Tips and techniques around high quality Communication
- How to set goals with your people to help them fulfil their potentia