Who is it For?
This course is perfect for any individual who spends the majority of their time engaged with customers (either internal or external) on the telephone or face to face.
Why Come on The Course?
Do you get frustrated with your customers?
Do you sometimes wonder why your customer is having a go at you?
Are you fed up with wondering why you keep getting the customers that constantly moan?
Do you sometimes wish your customers would just go away and leave you in peace?
Would it be easier for you if you just didn’t have to deal with customers!?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions then this course is definitely for you
What is it?
A highly interactive course, using our professional actors and expert trainer, that is designed to help all employees at any level apply a range of skills and techniques that can be used to create a truly positive experience for the customer.
What will I do on the day?
You will explore some fundamental tips and techniques to be able to deal with customers confidently and effectively.You will observe the actors in a scenario relevant to your world which shows a customer interaction. You will be asked to draw out from this what best practice looks like and be given the opportunity to put your new skills into practice using your very own bespoke scenarios.
What will I learn?
This is a hugely engaging, dynamic, fun and interactive session which is delivered with a blend of practical activities, discussions and theatre-based learning. You will get the opportunity to direct our actors, telling them what to say and how to behave, creating an excellent customer interaction outcome.
During the course of the day we will explore:
- The skills needed to deliver customer excellence
- Transactional Analysis
- Positive, powerful and persuasive language
- Tone of voice
- Body Language
- WIIFM – What’s in it for the Customer?
- Being Pro-active as opposed to Reactive
- Quality questioning and listening techniques
Your takeaways from the course will enable you to:
- Understand what an excellent customer interaction looks like
- Read signals from your customers to help them in the best way possible
- Use really positive and engaging language to give the best impression you can
- Understand the benefits to you, the customer and the organisation of delivering customer excellence
- Demonstrate the skills and techniques that can be used to manage difficult and tricky situations
- Demonstrate High Quality Communication Skills including questioning, positive language, body language, tone of voice and active listening
- Understand how to reach win:win situations for both you and the customer