Who is it For?
Inspirational leadership is a course for Senior Managers to enable them to inspire, excite and motivate their team
This course is a great way for you to have some “me” time away from the Office and thoroughly explore your own leadership style and way of working. You will examine team dynamics and analyse your people to create more ways of enabling them to fulfill their potential.
Why Come on the Course?
In today’s world we have constant challenges and changes we need to deal with. To be a highly effective and inspirational leader you need to be able to positively respond to them with integrity, competence and confidence.
This course will enable you to inspire, excite, engage and motivate your people and teams with confidence.
What is it?
This course is a great way for you to have some “me” time away from the Office and thoroughly explore your own leadership style and way of working. You will examine team dynamics and analyse your people to create more ways of enabling them to fulfill their potential
What will I do on the day?
After taking part in the Inspirational Leadership Course delegates will leave with a variety of tools and skills needed to effectively lead their team
Delegates will also be able to identify their preferred leadership style and explore the consequences of adopting different styles and behaviours
Having attended the inspirational leadership Course participants will have:
- Identified their preferred leadership style and explored the consequences of adopting different styles and behaviours
- Recognised the difference between Transactional management and Transformational leadership
- Described the concept of team roles and analysed the dynamics of their own team
- Defined their own personal leadership values
- Formulated ways to lead others in alignment with their own company values
- Looked at ways to delegate effectively
- Discussed strategies to build trust with their people
What we will explore
The course is designed to give a clear insight and understanding of what an inspirational and highly effective leader looks like and how using new skills can help themselves and their people fulfil their potential
During the course of the day we will explore:
- What is Leadership
- What are the benefits of Inspirational leadership
- The different Leadership styles – Vision, Association, Negotiation, Logic, People orientation,
- Leading others through change
- Managing conflict
- The Belbin Team Roles Model
What will I learn?
As a result of attending the Inspirational Leadership Course participants will be able to: